Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gonna end my holiday in kb~


Had a week here in kb, with my family. Not for fun spending time here, just for them.

The weather is still the same, HOT like sauna! Makes me having nose sensitive again, but luckily it wasn't as bad as before.

I usually spent my day with gym/ swim. It was nice, tried jacuzzi for the first time in my life, but the temperature is freaking hot, i couldn't stand with it.

Neway, tonight went for a short massage with my parents. The master told me, I am having an unbalance eye. What?!?!?! My eye is not balance? Too much of facing laptop screen perhaps, according to him. Phew~ However, I will not facing screen 24/7 after I back in PJ already. Living without internet is a good thing sometimes.

2 more days; yeah, time flies, and I'll be back to PJ again. I knew it this is my last holiday, before i start my new chapter of my life.

Wish me luck, for everything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/