Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year? New Hope?

New year new hope?

Suddenly think of I'm now in 2011 already, and seems like I'm not ready to welcome this new year.

This new year, I want to break the rules, I do not wish anything for this year, because I know most of the wishes will turn to disappointments. Honestly, I prefer to have surprises than disappointments.
How many surprises will I get? == I don't know.
How many disappointments will I get? == I don't know either.

Just hope that I will be better, and I want to be!!!!I want to be better!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

may you be strong in finding whatever you wanted the most! cheers =D

Emma said...

I will... go go go!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/