Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Seeka Boutique Resort | Phuket

A friend of mine recommended this Seeka Boutique Resort while I was scratching my head where to stay in Phuket. Since I never stayed in any "Boutique Resort" before, so I took my friend's advice as she loved the unique Thai-style decoration of this hotel. 


Luckily we rented a car, this hotel is sorta "isolated" in Patong area. Had some hard time finding this hotel too.

The reception

Basically they decorated the hotel with variety of Thai decorations


All sorts of decoration n painting on the wall feast the guest's eyes

The bed (Standard Room)

They even decorated the bed! 

The paint on the room's wall

The bathroom


Pool view from the room ; as you can see, 3 swimmers alr occupied the whole pool /sweat 

The pool


Dining area by the pool

Seeka Boutique Resort is located in a pretty narrow street

Feeling a little disappointed as the hotel is just a very simple with some Thai decorations. Some might find this hotel interesting if they're the huge fan of nice and unique decorations. I didn't fascinated by the "decorations" so much lol... For me, EVERYTHING in the hotel is relatively SMALL. Yes, the VERY STANDARD room; small pool that I don't even feel like going swimming at all; small bathroom; n very limited car park. 

Free shuttle buses are available to the beach and shopping center and Free WIFI provided too.  The good thing about this hotel is the peacefulness as it is located far from the noisy Bangla Road and the price is very reasonable. Overall, it's worth the value of money and suits travelers who rent car/ motorbike. I spent most of the time outside on the first 2 days and this is the exact good n right hotel for me to just take a good rest. 

This is the hotel that I stayed for the first 2 days and then I moved to the other one on the last day of my Phuket trip. I totally in love with the 2nd hotel, so stay tune! 

7 comments:

Most Desirable said...

Everything looks so neat and clean. I guess the quietness is better than the noises from the busy roads outside, like Petaling Street in KL, many tourists staying in hotels nearby it actually complaint about the noise :)

J said...

Leave my footprints here, going to phuket next yr, so I'm gonna wait for the second hotel as reference :D

Unknown said...

The pool was rather small.

May I know how much did you pay for this room?

http://www.cherylchanphotography.com/

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your site. It appears as though some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you
Look at my blog post - chicago pool table movers

Xue Ren said...

what i love is the deco on the bed. LOL! =P

Henry Tan said...

how about the price? =D small pool! but looks clean and neat!

Emma said...

@Most Desirable : Yes it's neat n clean. :D

@J : TQ

@Cheryl & Henry : It's not expensive though, less than MYR100 per night.

@Anonymous: Could you please let me know what browser you using? is it a lot of text missing?

@Xue Ren : Yeah! They really put time n effort in the decorations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/