Sunday, June 24, 2012

Patong Beach | Phuket

สวัสดีค่ะ  Sawadeeka!!!! This is my first post since I back from Phuket! Went to this famous island for a 4D3N short getaway last weekend.  ชอบภูเก็ตมากมาก (which means I really Phuket so much!) 

Heheee still can hear ppl speaking Thai when I back to Malaysia. Malaysia and Thailand really make good neighbourhood!   Don't we??

The first beach I went on the first day, Patong Beach

DSC_1270

I love beach so much but ironically, I hate sun. This is the first beach I went after having breakfast at about 10am in the morning (Thailand time of course). The weather is JUST NICE and the sun not too hot.

DSC_1286


DSC_1295


DSC_1292

dsc_1276
The wind was just strong, and this photo is like I'm taking some hair commercial print ads photo lol...

DSC_1267

Patong beach is the top and most the popular beach in Phuket. Every tourist MUST GO beach. That makes this beach crowded, people even started standing along the beach side early in the morning to attract tourists for numerous beach activities. Obviously, it's the bustling seaside. Speaking of the cleanliness, for sure this is not the clean one in Phuket but....better than the most of the beaches in Malaysia.



And this RED ALERT flag is placing in ALL the beaches I went! (looks like people still not forgetting the Tsunami strike few years back). NO SWIMMING! Alright I'm a good girl SO I LISTEN!  :p

dsc_1263
The beach chair. 

dsc_1262
Not that crowded in the morning but ppl are more than what I expected.

dsc_1266


patong-


More updates soon...till then, xoxo.

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

whoots! waiting for more update! =DDD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/