Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hong Kong Must Eat #2 - Australia Dairy Company 澳洲牛奶公司


Hong Kong is a shopping paradise but also a food paradise! This is another MUST EAT in Hong Kong. Yes no kidding, you'll regret if you didn't try thiss - Australia Dairy Company 澳洲牛奶公司. I've heard so much good reviews about this but I've heard about the LONG QUEUE too. So the boyf and I decided to wake up earlier and hopefully the queue wasn't that long. We arrived there around around 8am, and hmmm...the queue already LONGGGG! =.= 

This is only hmmm...3/4 of the queue, there were still people queuing behind... =.= 

Grumpy face, he hates to queue for food SOOO SOOO MUCH. 

He tried to convince me not to queue for this, but I insisted I want to tryyy! At least try onceeee, I don't care :p 

Blek, funny face try to cheer the boyf while waiting. 

We were actually expected the waiting time will be at least 20-30 mins but unexpectedly, we get our table within 10 mins! Hong Kong is a really efficient city! 

The milk.

Basically everyone has to share table, I can hardly move when I was taking my breakfast.

The menu on the wall. 

The set menu.

We ordered the fast food menu and breakfast menu, both costs 28HKD. Quite expensive eh? Consider normal price in Hong Kong. 

We ordered this which is not in the set, Milk Pudding 蛋白炖鲜奶 HKD23.

This is a MUST MUST EAT! Oh my god even though I only love to drink Vanilla Milk in Malaysia (cause I hate too milky taste but I love this SOOOO MUCH!) The pudding is sooo smooth and is a perfect match with milk. Nommmmmmm......... I'm feeling hungry now when I see this again, Slurrrp~~

Milk tea for him.

Fresh milk for me.

Both drinks were just normal, nothing special.

Then macaroni with ham.

Toast white bread with scrambled egg.

Both looks normal but the scrambled egg is heavenly tasteeeee!!!!! So soft, so juicy, argh I don't know how to describe anymore. Just try!!! :)

Right after finished our breakfast, the boyf said : "Let's get up earlier tml and have this again!" Hahaaa...it's surprised to hear someone like him (who hates to queue up for food) said this. Imagine how good their food is! 




Must Try:
1. Milk Pudding  蛋白炖鲜奶
2. Scrambled egg 西煎双蛋. 


Australia Dairy Company 澳洲牛奶公司
Address:
G/F, 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordan
佐敦白加士街47-49號地下 

Opening Hours: Daily 07:30 - 23:00 (Off every Thursday) 

Contact number : +852 2730 1356


View Larger Map

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

wow such a long q....damn nice har? :D

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

wahhh...need to queue that long meh? just for australian dairy milk only wor~ nvm will try at the end of this year

Emma said...

yes yes DAMN NICEEE!! Even the queue is long but the waiting time is rather short so don't worry!:) Please don't forget to visit here if you go HK!! :p :p :p

Tom said...

Hey Emma,

We've just finished a new post about great desserts we've tried in Hong Kong. Do try out the steamed egg puddings at the Australian Diary Company when you're in HK yah?!

Tom,

2bearbear.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/