Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Macau Part II - Portuguese Lunch @ Fisherman Wharf


Portuguese food is a must must eat when you're visiting Macau! Hong Kong has been a quite a hectic trip for me, walking around too much is just not my thing. So I'm just being lazy to do too many research on Macau cause I just want some random and relaxing trip after that. 

That's why the boyfie and I just randomly picked a Portuguese Restaurant @ Fisherman Wharf - Luiz Vaz de Camões.

This restaurant was named after the 16th century Portuguese poet Luis Vaz de Camões.

Set Lunch that was available on that day.

Taken the picture of dinner set too.

The bread.

We both ordered Set 2-Portuguese Stewed Garoupa with Rice and Set 4-Portuguese Chicken with Rice. Each set came with soups, salad and dessert.

Soup of the day.


Salad.

Portuguese Chicken.

Chicken with a thick layer of dessicated coconut.

Portuguese Stewed Garoupa.

Nom nom time!!! 

Honestly, didn't really know is it because I'm not a huge fan of Portuguese food or the food was just okay. But the portion per lunch set was really HUGE. We Asian definitely not a big eater as Portuguese >.< . I think we both just finished half of the rice and tried to finish the both the chicken and fish instead.

Then the super soury dessert!

Look at his face, it was really VERY sour....!

The food was just okay but I love the ambiance! Felt really sleepy blew by the strong cold wind sitting outside and heheee...I was stealing my boyfie's coat again xd.



We then ordered Brazil Special Coffee to enjoy the afternoon.




Alright time to visit other place!

A picture with the statues at the downstairs of the restaurant before leaving! 

The food overall was just okay so don't put on too high expectations but you could enjoy this restaurant if you love the breezy environment and nice coffee like I do! :D



Address:
Luiz Vaz de Camões Restaurant
 3 Lisboa Bldg, Fishermans Wharf 

贾梅士葡国餐厅
半岛渔人码头葡萄牙馆3号1楼

Opening hours
Monday - Thursday : 13:00 - 22:00
Friday - Sunday : 13:00 - 22:30


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/