Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When Nov Ends

November has ended! And I just arrived at my home! Ya, HOME with my Mommy and Daddy. Had a long journey drive all the way from KL - Kelantan, hmmm...Kelantan is my hmmm...one of my many hometowns. In short, the only ppl related to me here is my beloved parents.


Will be spending a week here! All the food (I mean homecook by mom), and of course will be updating my blog sooon! Really exhausted now, even had a night swim after my long journey, so.....stay tune ya :)

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Enjoy your one week stay at home (: Happy hols!

Jacky said...

Can see it from your tired eyes..

Anonymous said...

owhhhh you're from Kelantan..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/