Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Poreless skin: Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine


My flight is in few hours later but I'm still here blogging, haven't done packing yet! Or to be exact, I'm packing and blogging now, with the accompaniment of Chopin-Piano Concerto No.2 by Arthur Rubinstein, I always love his effortless yet sentimental playing so much....so sad I can't enjoy his concert live anymore :( 

So I attended a private event - Agent Zero Shine workshop by Benefit Cosmetics 2 weeks ago in Mid Valley Megamall. 


The newly launched POREfessional Agent Zero Shine.


Makeup first food second! :D

We girls are gonna get pampered! From skincare to make up  ♥  

First step : Moisturizing with toning mask! 

Demonstrating steps by steps to show us girl the correct way to pamper our skin.

Candid shot when I was consulting the beautician on the makeup products. :)

Girls having fun time doing make up! Sarah putting makeup on me? hehee...xd

Agent Zero Shine is a sister product to the POREfessional pro balm, one of my favourite product to minimize my pores!

Easy to use, brush is included. Just twist, tap & sweep to get a poreless look!

The invisible shine-control powder instantly minimizes shine and helps smooth the look of pores, started to love this product =)

 

Make up of the day:-
1. Primer : the POREfessional
2. Foundation : Hello flawless oxygen wow! (champagne)
3. Cheek & Lip : Chachatint 
4. Brow : Instant brow pencil (deep)
5. Mascara : They're real! mascara
6. Eyeliner : BADgal liner waterproof
7. Eyeshadow : Tips and tricks instant beauty
8. Touch up:  POREfessional Agent Zero Shine

This chachatint - orangey colour is my favourite cheek and lip product ever! It could help us to achieve a very natural korean look, love to the max  ♥

The other colours are nice too! Posie tint is pinkish and benetint is rosy red. :)

Selfie shot uploaded on my instagram (@emmz_s) with the makeup of Benefit products! Added filter cause my front camera a bit blur. But I love my look even though I was really tired when I was taking this selfie xd.

Group shots with the girls and benefit balloons before the event end, everyone looked so happy hehe... :)



For more information please visit Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia at:-
Instagram : @benefitcosmeticsmy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/