Monday, March 24, 2014

KK Trip Finale: Tanjung Aru Beach and Seafood Dinner!


Here goes the final post of my KK trip 2013! I'm kind of addicted to a new mini-blogging platform called Dayre recently and I totally abandoned this one (follow me if you haven't already @emmz_s). I find it very convenient that I could blog anytime easily with my phone or iPad, I wish I could update this space in the same way too!  

Alright this post are about the two places I first visited when I just landed in Kota Kinabalu and the last places I went before the trip end! :p Tanjung Aru Beach was the last place I went, it was actually not a must-go place on my itinerary but I feel lucky that we went at last cause it was a beautiful beach!

Arrived before the sunset. 

All the photos were taken with Nikon J1 without any editing or filter. I love beach!  ♥  I find it relaxing by just hanging by the beach and listen to the beautiful sound made by the wave. It was the most harmony melody in the world I must say ♬...so relaxing, peaceful, and heavenly made sound.

Couple of islands can be seen here.


There were plenty of restaurants and hawker stalls by the beach. Xiang and I had couple sticks of BBQ cause we weren't hungry yet.

And a coconut cocktail to chill while enjoying the sunset 



Okay, I gonna end my KK trip post with the first place I visited right after I landed in Sabah! It was a famous seafood restaurant - Ocean Seafood Village 海王城.



The interior of the restaurant.

Look at all the seafood...!

TOO MANY! 

We couldn't order that much cause there were only two of us! This is the time I wish to travel in group so we could enjoy variety of food... ☹

Hot tea for the drink of the night.

Seafood fried rice - RM 20, with lots of crab meat! This is so far the best fried rice I had! Yummyyyy!!!  

Kam Heong Coffee Crab. It's 甘香咖啡蟹 - RM 32. I hope I did the correct translation LOL....

Then a Teow Cheow Steamed Grouper fish, 潮州蒸石斑 - RM 54. Nice and fresh!

A pic with the giant "lobster''!



Ocean Seafood Village 海王城
Adrress
4 Lorong Api-Api 3, 
Api-Api Centre, 
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Business hour : 12:30pm - 10:30pm daily.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/