Sunday, July 20, 2014

Straits Quay | Penang

I was looking back some photos on the phone, and found these beautiful pictures that I took when I visited Penang few months ago. They are the reason why I had to blog even I didn't plan to. :p This might not be the best time to blog as I believe we are all still sadden by the news of MH17, and the missing MH370. But I believe that we needed more positive things in life than dwelling in sorrow which wouldn't do any good. So here's some nice pictures to cheer you up a little perhaps? :) 

Straits Quay in Penang!

I wish I can own one of these one day. 



Met Xiang's childhood friend who is working in Penang.

Us. :)


Our lunch menu of the day!

Blue Reef! 

According to Xiang's friend this is one of the most popular western restaurant in Straits Quay. We had to wait for about 15-20 mins (so we had a short stroll along the mall while we were waiting).

So crowded!

From seafood galore menu- Scallops, calamari rings, prawns, fish fillet (Spanish Mackerel) , salad and chips. RM 40

Their calamari rings is the best I ever had! Really loved it!! 

From grilled or poached fish fillet menu - Grilled Salmon RM 28.

 From Traditional fish n chips menu- Garoupa RM 28.



You're lucky if you're reading this post! Cres Wellness is having 11th anniversary sales and giving you 70 % discount!! YES IT'S 70% discount!




HOW?

1. Go to this link - http://www.cellnique.com/cres/11th/newmember.php and sign up as a member.

2. Wait for your voucher to be sent to your email!

3. Redeem at your preferred outlet and enjoy your treatment!


For more details, you may contact them at 016-2077126 or email to crescareline@creswellness.com

2 comments:

Waco said...

Straits Quay is my favorite place to bring friends along when they visit Penang but too bad the food $ there is beyond my reach. Thanks for sharing.

Ken Wooi said...

Been there once only, but the weather wasn't as good as yours. It was so gloomy that taking photos wasn't fun at all. lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/