Thursday, June 26, 2014

Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner



There's a product in town, a makeup innovation that every girls would love! 
- Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner


If you know me well, you'll know that I'm real lazy girl to put on makeup. On any of my casual days, I wouldn't bother to put on any makeup on. But there're times when we feel like putting some makeup on to cheer ourselves little, and the two things I will definitely wear are EYELINER and MASCARA. I'll even skip foundation application most of the time I'm such a weird girl LOL.

At first glance I thought it was liquid eyeliner.

But it's not, it's gel liner in a pen!

Long-wearing, smudge-proof, waterproof, lash-hugging.

It has soft and custom angled tip. You just have to twist the bottom of the pen and it's ready to use!


The simple look of me with only mascara and they're real! push-up liner. :)

The application is rather simple and easy, and it's more portable than the regular gel eyeliner. I think it's designed for people like me - a lazy girl who still wants to look good. Now I've another good option than liquid eyeliner yay!! ^.^



For more information please visit Benefit Cosmetic Malaysia at:-
Instagram : @benefitcosmeticsmy






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/