Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bali Part I - Pura Luhur Uluwatu & Padang-Padang Beach


First post on my Bali trip! Finally!!! So inefficient of me :( . The one saddest thing happened on this trip was my camera failed on me! I couldn't even take ONE SHOT after I arrived in BALI! So during this whole trip, all the pictures were taken with Xiang's phone (Samsung Note III), the quality of the pictures is still acceptable except the night shot.  

We actually went for water sports in the morning on the first day, but no pictures were taken cause we all want to enjoy our water activity. We did snorkelling, parasailing (parachuting by the beach), flying fish....my first experience on snorkelling and it was scary and fun though! 

Then we went to Uluwatu  for its fantastic view! 

Awesome view of ocean from the cliff!

Lots of naughty and hungry monkeyyysssss!

Trying to feed them, I WAS SO SCARED OF THEM! That explains my awkward pose. :( 

A group picture! :)

Ancient walls, walking towards the cliff.



It was a little scary though looking down from the top of the cliff, TOO HIGH and I felt like I could fall off any minute. 

But the view is so amazing down there, couldn't help myself to take more photos and enjoy this awesome scenery.




Many stairs for you to climb in such a scorching hot weather. But this wouldn't stop us from going for more breathtaking views.

The was a temple but it was closed. 

The slow-motion video taken by Xiang's phone. I'm very impressed by the spectacular invention by mature nature.


We then went for Padang-Padang Beach for a short break.

I couldn't believe why all the ang-mohs enjoy playing with water at 3 or 4pm in the afternoon, it was so hot! We were just sitting there chilling at the shading area.

It was still nice though, chit-chatting with the gang while embracing the wind by the seaside.

What else we can do than taking a selfie if you forget to bring extra clothes to the beach?





Travel Tips:

1. Plan properly for your Bali itinerary, it is quite troublesome to travel from one spot to another (sometimes it took about an hour or more than that). 

2. Try to communicate well with your engaged driver/ tour guide about your itinerary before your arrival. 

3. Get your tour guide to help you to negotiate for the price of the water sport activities.

4. Bananas and peanuts will be given to you when you entered Uluwatu Temple, at some charges.

5. Take good care of your belongings as the monkeys could be too playful and steal it from you! Avoid wearing caps, hats or sunglasses.

6. You'll need to wear their 'sarung' if you do not wear long pants/skirts on your visit to any temples.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/