Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bali Part III - Sunset Dinner at Jimbaran, Local Art Villages & Volcano Lunch at Mount Batur Volcano

Around 5 more weeks and marks the end of 2014! Omg! Time waits for no one. :( Gonna finish all my travel posts by the end of this year, I know if I never set a goal guess I'll just keep on procrastinating. So this is the part III of my Bali trip, you could find my part I and II posts here - http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/search/label/Bali !


Jimbaran Beach:

Jimbaran beach is famous for its sunset dinner, this is a place that you have to include in your itinerary if you're visiting Bali. There're plenty of restaurants to choose from and we chosen this one - Menega Cafe. Our tour guide/ driver suggested us other restaurant too but he analyzed to us it's pretty much the same, and we're glad we engaged with a good driver that didn't force us to go to the places that he suggested (we think that most of them earn commission by bringing tourists to certain places and restaurants). 






TOO PRETTY! First experience dining by the beach, quite romantic even though it's not candle light dinner haha!

Selfie with the pretty sunset is what a girl will do! 



Photobombed by KH.

Two couples taking pics from diff angle. 

My heart melted to this beautiful view.


Some cold drinks to chill while waiting for our food. :)

Tadaaa!!! FOOD IS SERVED!!!




Different sauces.

Food is yummy, but quite pricey; mostly seafood was on the menu, my favourite!! Their service is quite bad, not attentive even you waved like mad to them, and they'll request for tips even though they don't serve you well. Dining here is purely for the experience, and it's so good to see the sun goes down while you're enjoying meal with your friends. :)





Local Art Villages:


Went to local art villages too, Bali is full of artists and their art pieces are dirt cheap, like mad cheap. You could possibly search your favourite art pieces or handcrafts here, or could bring them home as souvenir too. It's quite an big area for tourists to visit from a different art village to another one (from gold/silver handcrafts, wood crafts to paintings and etc....)



Silver art.





Wood art.


I wish I could bring home more but it's not easy to carry too... #sadstory



Painting.






Mount Batur Volcano:

Dining by the Volcano!!!

I once thought that we might died if the volcano woke up from ''his'' sleep when my friend told us that this is part of our itinerary, but I don't think anyone think like me hah! Anyway life's short, just go and worry later right? 

We had our lunch buffet there, and the weather it's quite breezy too! I thought it should be hot to be near the volcano right? Silly me silly thoughts lol.






Frankly, the food was just so so and it's quite pricey with very limited choices. But this is a place for the view not for the food.

I must have regret if I didn't come here, what a magnificent view! #nofilter


Tried to selfie with the volcano but....

I just can't capture the volcano in my selfie! 

Asked Xiang to take for me after the lunch, it's without any editing or filter, I'm like one who walk into a beautiful picture!




Group pic!

1 comment:

Henry Tan said...

so niceeee! i wanna go Bali too!

#iblogmyway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/