Friday, December 09, 2011

Vienna Boys' Choir Concert 041111

Went for a concert on 4th Nov 2011. It was not pop star but Vienna Boys' Choir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get super excited when I saw there's a deal from I Love Discount . Without second thought, I purchased the tickets from I Love Discount at a discounted price.
Camwhoring with sis Johanna before the concert start
Excited excited!
Shhh......... The concert gonna start soon!
The Boys' Choir!
*screaming!*
No videography is allowed during the performance. So I didn't manage to record any performance of them. Angelic vocal, perfect pitch, even the conductor, he could sing well too! Could you imagine that as if you are  enjoying and relaxing in a paradise full of angel's voice? Woaaahhh! Their performance totally melted me!

Check out some of their videos if you've missed this great concert!:



They sings pop too!


Happy face :)
Well I'm one of the finalist of Clinique 'Who's That Girl' Search, kindly support by vote for me ya! No registration needed just type the code n click "VOTE" (unlimited votes allowed). Find me in Laid-Back Luxe Category. Voting Link : http://clovetwo.com/contest/cliniquewhosthatgirl/gallery.asp  .Thankiewww~!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/