Monday, September 17, 2012

Instaugust


Noticed that I didn't really blog so much on August, been busy...you know, life! So here's my short update on what's happening back this August! Sorry that if some of you had seen those pictures, not ALL, most of them are pictures taken from Instagram (@emmz_s) ! 

#1 Went to Klang with friends to taste the "ORIGIN" of Bak Kut Teh. 

I'm not really a fan of pork but I never tried the "ORIGIN" of Bak Kut Teh. The soup of the Bak Kut Teh is very LIMITED as they claimed they're 原汁原味, 慢慢熬 one (original taste and boiled it slowly) ! No garlic and chili provided, AND really crowded on Sunday! Sumore the tea cup REALLY smallllll......The taste was just OK for me I just think it didn't worth the long journey and the queue! I prefer somewhere comfy for breakfast! 

#2 Went to friend's house and spent few hours of my weekend with this cute white puppy! I'm sad that I can't have any pet due to my sinus :( 

#4 This childhood game when chilling with the friends, won 3 games continuously :p

#5 DRUM TAO PERFORMANCE! 


Went KLCC for this Drum Tao, was nearly late cause it was a Fri night so sorry for no pictures of myself! Took my ticket and I just rushed inside the Plenary Hall to watch the show! 

Dejectedly lots of Malaysians didn't know how to respect a concert like this! "NO PHOTOGRAPHY", "NO VIDEO"...eh you even know it when you are watching a movie in a CINEMA why not performance like this? Even the crew was patrolling and trying to stop all the video and photograph taking but still... I can see the light flashing all night long! I'm not one of them so I took the photos and videos from their website . 


Not only drum performance and there are still many other instruments!! Bamboo flute is the most touching one, sounds like the songs in Japanese Anime, you know, like the music in Naruto... *heart melt*

The the guy on the right side is DAMN HILARIOUS!!!!! He got a braid on his bald head every time I see him I will start laughing! He's just a guy funny like that LOL!


A short clip for you if you miss their show! 

#6 Changkat night with Cranswick white wine after Drum Tao! 

#7 Last day of August, Daddy's bday! Happy bday Daddy again!!!

For more instant updates follow at Twitter and Instagram! (@emmz_s)

3 comments:

Happy walker said...

happy birthday uncle~ send my regards to him~ XD

Emma said...

Thanks Mr Lonely!

Henry Tan said...

haha happy birthday to your dad!

and hi5! i took all the photos from instagram to blog too. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/