Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tea Party with Honeypot, n Girls!

IMG_2792

Honeypot, what an adorable and sweet name!! Honey in a pot??? Some kind of dessert?!? No....it's a waxing boutique!!! Honeypot Wax Boutique is an award winning wax salon which provides treatments include full waxing services. I am very delighted to be invited to their private Tea Party at One Utama. Of course, we gonna experience the waxing with Honeypot too!

IMG_2761
Honeypot can be found in 4 countries>>> Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and here, Malaysia!


We had some refreshment before we our waxing treatment. Here started the Tea Party!

IMG_2750
#1 Tea party dessert

IMG_2755
#2 and my fav guava juice too!

I bet 1 of the top 5 problems that EVERY girls facing is "UNWANTED HAIR" . Legs, armpits, upper n lower lips, even intimate area! Wanted to remove every single one of them cause we girls find them very embarrassing. Waxing is one of the popular method but for me, I never try it on my own due to my sensitive skin. It is always safer to go to the professional waxing salon to do it. 

IMG_2765
The therapy room. Love their design of the room esp the mirror n the wallpaper!

As for that day, I did armpits and upper lips waxing. Personally I don't find it painful for the armpits waxing but there is a little pain for the upper lips. Just a little compare to the waxing on armpits. Still, the pain is NOTHING when I see all the unwanted hair is GONE! Guys might not understand why we girls suffer so much for this kind of nonsense stuff but girls, I bet you do understand! ;) 

IMG_2763
The products they using for the waxing session

IMG_2762
Pinky pinky wax and got a sweet taste! Esp when applied on my upper lips, I felt like noming it!!! LOL! 

IMG_2810
The cherry pie wax they used. No wonder so "tasty" !

IMG_2804
Picture with Elyse, the PR girl

IMG_2782
Me and the products. :)

IMG_2781
Meow~~~`meet kitties Magdeline, Kay and my sis Johanna!!

IMG_2780

Honeypot Wax Boutique (1 Utama):
Address:
S119b, 2nd Floor,
Old Wing,
One Utama Shopping Centre.

Contact :
03-77295598 (for reservation)

Working hours :
Mon - Sun 1030am - 0900pm

Facebook : www.facebook.com/HoneypotMalaysia
Website : www.honeypotwaxboutique.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/