Thursday, November 08, 2012

Freeze.....TWO!


Continuation of my trip on Genting! Read my previous posts HERE if you haven't :p . Normally when I go Genting with my friends, I always "THINK" of watching the magic show like FREEZE 2 but the thought would just goes off within a few seconds. Don't ask me I don't know why too =.= . So if you're reading this, you're lucky as me cause  I never thought this show would be so magically amazing!!! 

In case you didn't know, FREEZE 2 is a magical journey on ice that combines MUSIC, DANCE, SKATING, ILLUSION and ACROBATICS with a touch of comedy!! Feeling exited already????


Before the show starts, this guy with a "CONE" hat just popped out of nowhere and entertained the guests with funny sounds! 

The "cone" hat guy "INVITED" few guests for some before show game! 

The cone hat guy was not wearing a hat, that was his REAL HAIR! Very hilarious man! We'll all laugh every time he showed up! LOL! 

Look at the bold guy, he wasn't shy at all! The "symphony" carried out well by the audience. Guests had a good laugh before the show started! 

Well, like some concerts, the crew won't allow the audience to take any pictures. So I "steal" some photos from my travel buddy - www.clevermunkey.com , with his permission of course! Hs is a pro at taking pics very quick, the crew didn't notice...shhhhhhhhhhh. I don't have his skill :P 

Some photos from the show:

#1

#2

#3

It was nerve-racking looking at them doing all those movements!!!! We almost....C...A....N.....T..........B......R.........E...............A..........T..........................H...~~ PHEWWW~~!! 


Video for teaser, you'll see how amazing they are. Pay attention at time 0:16 - 0:18 . I tell you, this little girl made the entire hall SILENT and we were all blown by her! And worried for her too, how could she did THAT??


My sis Johanna and Moi inside the hall :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/