Saturday, December 29, 2012

Friday Lunch @ Watami



Japanese Food, one of my all time favourite food hehe... Why I love Japanese food so much? Other than the sashimi, I think most of the other Japanese cuisine are almost the similar as Chinese cuisine. Rice, seafood, ramen, etc... I'm also kind of girl who doesn't love heated food too. In other words they are more healthy.., and of course tasty nom nom...

I always wanted to taste this new restaurant @ Watami , but my friends prefer Sushi Zanmai over this; moreover, they're more costly than Sushi Zanmai. There were one Friday that one of my friend were taking off from work then we headed to Paradigm Mall to fix my Japanese craving at Watami , like, finally!

m2
They are having lunch menu for the weekdays, it's cheaper than dinner.

m1
You may check their lunch menu by clicking this link

DSC_3283

starter
All sets comes with salad, and drinks. Mine with miso soup too.

drink
Chinese Tea for my friend; Ice Lemon Tea for me ;)

DSC_3308
Shoyu Ramen set for me.

closer look
The closer look of my ramen - The noodle and the soup are just right but I didn't really like the chicken and the "salted or century" egg.  Chicken are rather hard and not juice and the egg, weird taste for me. o.O

foodset
Set E (RM25.90) - Shoyu Ramen, Miso Soup, Salad, Drinks before Salmon Oshizushi was served.

DSC_3358
Salmon Oshizushi, included in my set too - Raw Salmon with teriyaki sauce.

3
Ahmmmm....I was already SOO FULL! The rice is stickier and thicker than usual sushi. @.@

DSC_3311
My friend's order - Set I (RM23.90) : Ishiyaki Salmon & Tobikko Gohan

fishroe
Fish roe included in Set I!

cup
Additional order : Gokujou Chawanmushi RM6.90 

dessert1
Then dessert! Matcha Parfait - RM13.90 

4
Nom nom...Get so excited when eating the top (filled with Rice balls, Oreo, Matcha ice-cream, read bean), but when come to the bottom which filled with corn-flake, I felt rather disappointed.


The cozy environment with lovely designs, the lantern and the woods giving the authentic Japan feel LOLLL...

DSC_3274


DSC_3277
I just realized there's some funny thing when I upload this picture, there was 1 staff making funny pose and I didn't realize it! HAHAAHAAA!!!

Overall I think it is not 100% satisfaction to me, maybe I didn't order the right dish and still, I think I will try for second time. Service in Paradigm Mall branch is quite good. 


Address/ Reservation:
1. Watami Malaysia @ Pavilion KL

C4.04.00, Level 4, Pavilion KL Shopping Mall,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

T: +603-2141 6671


2. Watami Malaysia @ 1 Utama

1st Floor, Rainforest, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

T: +603-7727 1399


3. Watami Malaysia @ Paradigm Mall

Lot 07, Level 1, Paradigm Mall,
1, Jalan SS7/ 26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

T: +603-7886 9661

For more information : http://www.watami.com.my/


3 comments:

Happy walker said...

huhu, japunese food~ but watami seems to be quite expensive leh~

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some
additional information.
Here is my web blog ; lanautica.com

Emma said...

@Mr. Lonely, not fine dining but of course more expensive than zanmai or sushi king lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/