Saturday, December 15, 2012

Home Tutor for an Intelligent Learning


Achieving good grades and scoring A's is the ultimate goal for every hardworking students. I remember my time back in high school, I was once a good student ( haha I mean hardworking in attending tuition classes! ). No one knows since when tuition became a trend among students, but that's the fact. Some may not even pay attention in the school because they trust their tuition teachers more. In my memory, my high school life was really hectic; other than 7am - 2pm school, I had to attend quite a number of tuition classes, music class, and curriculum activities! Didn't even know how I survived through, phew~~ I just knew I barely could enjoy my "ME" time!! 

Rushing from a tuition class to another isn't fun at all, there are times that student didn't even have the chance to sit down and have their proper meal! Having fast food like MCD in the car while rushing to the tuition venue is really NO NO FUN. Not to mention the time of travel, and the unexpected traffic condition too! So now, the trend had slightly changes, people prefer Home Tuition. A student can have a nice shower and proper meal after school, and they could have a short interval of time for rest while waiting for the tutor to arrive. IGCSE tuition is one of the many sites, for students who are looking for tutors; and for tutors who are looking for students. 


For students: 


You could search your favourite Tutor based on your locations, subjects, etc..


Or you could just fill in this simple form, sit back and wait for the call!


For tutors:

You could just upload your basic information, and get your students to teach!




Home Tuition not only covers the area of Klang Valley, there are many other areas such as Home Tuition Penang ! So head over their website at www.hometuitionjob.com .


As a part-time piano teacher, I understand the role of a teacher when come to nurturing a student. Private teaching 1 to 1 is definitely way effective than group class teaching. 

Well prepared is the key in passing exams, so good luck! :)

3 comments:

Happy walker said...

good info~ =D

Anonymous said...

It’s truly a great and useful piece of

info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful

information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Also visit my page ; holiday in spain jewlry

Emma said...

I'm glad that my post is helpful to you all! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/