Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Valentine's Surprise from Vanity Trove


Surpriseeeee!!! Hahaaaa! Firstly I wanna apologize for update this beauty box so late, really didn't have the proper time to do review on the products. Most of the subscribers already received their March Trove yesterday and today only I blog about the February one! Paiseh paisehhhhh.....

If you're a beauty addicts, you'll see that beauty box is a trend now. This is one of the first 2 beauty boxes I subscribed! Alright I'll try my best to blog the another beauty box soon, bear with me okayyy? 

When it arrived at your doorstep, a bonus gift just for Valentine!  

Handwritten love note *touched*

The booklet of products information of February Trove. 

And a voucher for Oriks products.

UNBOXING TIME!

Tadaaaa!!!!

What's in the box???

1. Benefit POREfessional Balm 7.5ml
2. Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell (Callus) Twister Essence 5ml
3. 2 tubes of Oriks Wild Ginseng Stem Cell (Callus) Essence Twister BB Cream 2ml 
4. Wella System Professional Smoothen Shampoo and Mask 30ml 
5. B.liv off with those heads 3ml
6. Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturizing Body Wash 25ml
7.  And, a small cute box??


Oops! This is what I found in the cute box - Merci Petits Milk Cream Chocolate

So thoughtful of them, chocolate for the subsribers on Valentine! 

First product I gonna try - Wella System Professional Smoothen Shampoo and Mask

The hot weather recently made my hair looks so bad and frizzy, T_T

After shampooing and applying mask on the hair...

Bye bye frizzy hairr!!!!

The smell of the both SP shampoo and mask are kinda nice too! :p I personally really love the mask, it's like using the hair conditioner after shampooing the hair! Just leave 5 mins on the hair, rinse it off and it's done! How convenient! ♥ 

Now my hair is easy to comb, not frizzy and curly anymore. Smooth and supple hair yay!! :)

The next product - Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell (Callus) Twister Essence

Good texture, I don't feel oily after applying it on my skin too. Didn't take the before and after pic of my face cz I can't see the much difference after 1 application. 

This is my FAV product - B.liv off with those heads!!! Been using this for years and it's so far the best product I've tried! No more stubborn blackheads anymore, basically all of them "float" on the skin surface LOL! 

Then, I tried this - Benefit POREfessional Balm

Was wondering what is this product but, and after I find some information on this, it's a concealer to minimize the appearance of the pores! It can be used WITH/ WITHOUT makeup. 

How to apply

To Use Under makeup: Apply to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat on problem areas and blend with fingertips.

To Use Over Makeup: Pat on lightly over makeup and blend.

The texture, this is a little too much to apply.  

Tried it on the nose, can see it covered the pores on my nose. You've to look carefully to spot the difference. :p

Oriks Wild Ginseng Stem Cell (Callus) Essence Twister BB Cream

2 cute tubes with 2ml each! Didn't try it yet wanna save it for travel purpose hahahaha! 

Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturizing Body Wash 

Loving the rose scent of it hmmm....

It's all done from the hair to the face! Yay!!! :D

Satisfied with my Valentine's surprise and looking forward to the next trove.... :)

For more information please read - http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/2013/01/your-beautiful-surprise-vanity-trove.html or head over to their website at http://www.vanitytrove.com/my .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I ended up here, but I believed this submit was once great. I don't realize
who you're but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't
already. Cheers!

Have a look at my blog post :: reseller hosting account
My website :: sources

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/