Thursday, April 17, 2014

Snail Mucin Serum - Cellnique Intensive Hydro Repair Elixir


I've added serum into my daily skincare list few months ago. I always think that the basic skincare is very important and serum is just a bonus to the skin in which I'll use it whenever I feel my skin is under bad condition. This is so so so wrong! Been trying a few serums and recently I love this Intensive Hydro Repair Elixir by Cellnique.


Intensive Hydro Repair Elixir is essentially a high concentrate of Snail Mucin and Hyaluronic Acid that designed to regenerate and repair the skin cells, restoring skin to its original healthy state. It also provides ample hydration and enhances moisture retention capacity of skin. A vibrant, firmer, and smoother appearance will be achieved with continued use.

Each bottle is 30ml, priced at RM199.


What are the benefits?
Moisturizing and repairing elixir
Skin cell regeneration and repairing to damaged and aged skin
Moisture barriers over the skin to keep skin vitalized
Enhance the moisture retention capacity of dry skin
Reduces dryness and wrinkles
Fresh and revived skin

The uniqueness of this serum is it's water-based. The texture is even lighter than some of the moisturizer!

To be honest, I thought the snail mucin will be sticky as we can imagine how sticky is a snail! But this is incredibly light texture, and it has more concentrated snail mucin and hyaluronic acid. Perfect choice for dehydrated and sensitive skin like me! 

Very mild scent. It suits me cause I really hates strong-scent skincare.

I'll use only 1-2 drops for the whole face, maybe 1 extra drop when my skin is experiencing extra dryness or irritated by hot sun.  

And it's very easy to absorb!

Skin feeling fresh after one application. :)

Supple skin after :D

Haha didn't know why I posed like this, running out of idea for selfie maybe? :p


Courtesy to Cellnique, you could now win yourself RM20 product voucher!

HOW?
1. Like Cellnique FB Page and comment on my post here.
2. Redeem the e-voucher via this link - http://www.cellnique.my/voucher-redeem/RM20-product-voucher/
3. E-voucher will be emailed to you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/