Sunday, September 28, 2014

No More Falsies - Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara!


I am the kind of girl who is very lazy but still want to look gorgeous. As the Chinese saying goes - "There are no ugly women, there are only lazy women", 没有丑女人, 只有懒女人. Thanks to the advanced technology today we girls can look pretty with simpler steps! You could toss away your false eyelashes with this new Big Eyes Mascara by Maybelline

I did this beauty review in the car en route to Cameron Highlands! Trying something new is always fun :p  Will blog about the roadtrip to Cameron soon. #Ipromise #IHopeImNotBusy #Excuses

Waterproof, false lash effect, bigger eyes and it has two brushes! 


I am the big fan of their mascaras and been using them since I first started to learn make up, and I'm still fancy their mascaras the most! The quality of their mascara is superb yet the price is affordable.


This is the first with 2 brushes, 1 big brush, 1 microbrush

2x brushes for 2x bigger eyes!!!


Priced at RM 45.90

It has 2 brushes with multiple usage. Big brush for drama volume on top lashes, small brush to perfect inner, outer corner and lower lashes. For those who love natural volume, you can also use small brush for top lashes too! What a multi-purpose mascara we girls can play with based on our daily mood!

The big brush for upper lashes.

And the small brush for lower lashes.





No smearing, no clumping, and no flaking! My eyes are bigger and looked like applying the natural false lashes with just ONE THIN LAYER of application! The most satisfying part is that my eyes don't have to be burdened by the weight of the false lashes to look pretty and sparkly! Bye bye falsies! (actually I didn't use false lashes for ages cause I really hate the hassle of applying and I HATE HEAVY MAKEUP :p)

You could apply one more coat to opt for a more dramatic result. I just want a natural lashes so the one coat is already sufficient for me. :)


For more product information please visit:-

Maybelline M'sia website: http://www.maybelline.com.my/



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/