Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Brunch Buffet @ Friendscino Viva Home


It's very enjoyable to have a good Sunday brunch with friends. I had no chance to have a proper breakfast on Saturday due to my long working hours, and usually I'll settle my breakfast/ lunch or brunch with sandwiches. Xiang and I joined MHB for Arthur's Sunday Brunch @ Friendscino Viva Home earlier this month. 

How's my first picture of this post? I'm impressed by the quality of selfie taken with Tim's Huawei phone! The selfie was taken with beauty mode with no additional edit. #ShouldIGetANewPhone? #OMGILoveThisPhone!

We were having Sunday Brunch Buffet Style with FREE FLOW of Guinness! It's kinda weird for me to have alcoholic drink for my first meal of the day so I actually ordered juice before I started to have Guinness. 

The Arthur’s Sunday Brunch at FriendsCino - 11.00am - 4.00pm  RM100.00 nett/pax.

 Scrambled eggs and sausages, beef bacon, garlic bread, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms, sweet potatoes, and grilled chicken.



I really love their sautéed mushrooms and sweet potatoes! The sweet potatoes were baked with onions, yum!!

Pancakes and bread and butter pudding. 

Their pancakes are really tasty! Asked Xiang to help me refill a few times, I don't mind eating sweet stuffs as long as they're good! Hehee :)

Still a sleepy face, it's a lazy Sunday! :p

You may have as much food and Guinness as you want while chit-chatting with friends! That's one good way of enjoying a weekend isn't it?

We ordered some salad to share too. :)


There're few sections:-

1. The outdoor al fresco dining area

2. The indoor sofa/ dining section

3. The darts/ bar area

4. Private room with 2 machines and sofas


We decided to stay and have some fun time playing darts while enjoying our free-flow of Guinness. The darts game is only priced at RM 2 per player for normal game and the machines has wide option of games up to 4 players.



What a long Sunday brunch I had! Hahaa...we literally stayed until about 4 pm, Xiang and I only shared a portion of dinner because we were still very full from our brunch.



Friendscino Viva Home
Address:
 LG 09 to 11, VIVA Home Shopping Mall,
No. 85, Jalan Loke Yew,
55200 Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur.

Phone: 03-9202 9941


(photo courtesy of Tim, Andy and MHB)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/