Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bf's Bday Celebration @ Cafe Chulo Spanish Fusion.Restaurant.Bar

This post is quite late, we celebrated my bf's bday @ Cafe Chulo, Jaya One.



Waiting for food

Salad

Mushroom Soup, Love it!
We ordered 2 pizzas cause I heard from my friend that this Restaurant is famous of their pizza!
Lamb Pizza

Chicken Pizza


Lamb + Prawn

Steak

Mixed Paella (seafood)


Special Chulo cocktail

The dessert, not very satisfied with this

LOL, best friend could spell my bf's name wrongly!

Wondering what wishes he made?



Overall the food is not bad, especially love their pizza! But their dessert is just so so. Would like to try other drinks next time maybe can give me more chilling and tasty flavor? Hehe... All of us were so full that time couldn't finish the cake! So, you could imagine their portion is not that small as my those guys can eat quite lot :D



Chulo Cafe
Jaya One 72a, Section 13/6,
Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya
03-7956 2277 ‎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/