Thursday, August 04, 2011

Bye bye Venusa

If you notice, I've changed my blog URL from justvenusa.blogspot.com to emmz-s.blogspot.com. Why? 

Because some of my friends asked me, are you EMMA or VENUSA? Okay, my answer is, my name is Emma, but my nickname is Venusa. Why I chose that nickname? Honestly I love this nickname so much! I bet you sure heard of "Women are from Venus", right? This blog is about how a woman should love herself, either by enjoying life, pampered ourselves by taking nice food or travelling, taking good care of health and skin, etc., and that is why I name it as Venusa. But I notice many people get confuse about it, so, I now decided to take off this nickname! T.T

So, welcome to my new blog link @ emmz-s.blogspot.com, everything I blog before still there, but the Venusa's blog URL is not exist anymore. Hope you enjoy my blog ya~ cheers!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

now easier for people to know which is your name :)

Emma said...

Yes, that's why I made the changes. to avoid confusion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Emmz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by http://emmz-s.blogspot.com/